The CUSTOMER acknowledges and agrees:
- That the Charter Contract or Charter Agreement is concluded between the Charter Company (the yacht provider/owner) and the Customer. The Customer will be subject to the Terms and Conditions applicable to the specific Charter Contract.
- YourCharterYacht.com acts as an Agent and makes no representation regarding the boats seaworthiness or the boat's electronics/mechanical/safety/rescue gear and capability of the quality/availability of the navigation/mechanical/swimming/ medical knowledge available on board.
- To have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions of the specific Charter Contract by the time of paying the first installment of the Charter Fee.
- To pay the Charter Fee and any other charges agreed on the dates specified in the Invoice and/ or Booking Form and/or Contract/Charter Agreement. Payments can be done via Wire Transfer.
- To ensure that he/she and his/her Yacht Charter Party posses all the necessary documentation including Passports, Visas and up to date Charter Licenses (in case of a bareboat charter in the countries that it is required) for the charter holiday.
- YourCharterYacht.com is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to the person or the property of the Customer or any of his/her guests, family, servants which may arise during the charter or occur in connection with the charter.
- In case of notice of cancellation of the charter given at any time before the commencement of the charter, the Customer shall be liable for at least 15% of the Charter Fee regardless the Terms and Conditions applicable to this specific charter.
YourCharteryacht.com strongly recommends to purchase a Travel Insurance.