Low Season €16,000 - Mid Season €18,000 - High Season €21,000 + Food and Beverages
1. CHARTER FEE Includes: Shipboard accommodation, permits, insurance, all equipment on board, tender for guests transfers to / from the shore and watersports, linens and towels, fuel for main engine, 4 h of navigation per day, crew salaries, yacht cleaning, sojourn taxes, gasoline for tender, diesel for generator (24/h day), Internet connection, VAT.
2. FOOD OPTIONS
Half board: 350 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch)
Full board: 525 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch + dinner)
3. BEVERAGE OPTIONS
A) Beverages on yacht bar only – by bar price list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
B) - All inclusive domestic package - includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices – 210 € pax/week.
- All inclusive dom. non alcoholic package – 105 € pax/week.
C) Beverages completely supplied by clients – cost service of beverages: 1.200 €/week
- Port and marina fees
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route: 1,000 €
- Extra navigation: 80 €/h (This cost is already included in Delivery and Dubrovnik Visit Fee)
- Delivery Fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port.
- Jet ski - 100 € / h - fuel included – available only to licence holders
Above mentioned prices DO NOT INCLUDE: Transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport, shore excursions, adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…), national park and park of nature entrances, guided tours, gratuities / tips for the crew.
Base port: Split
Embarkation time: 17:00 h
Disembarkation time: 9:00 h
Guests: 18/ Cabins: 9 / Crew: 5
*To drive a WaveRunner in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the WaveRunner.It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a WaveRunner if one doesn't have a license with him/her. If the person doesn’t have this, it is possible to obtain one while in Croatia. Contact us for more details on Croatian license for WaveRunner, but we strongly suggest to obtain one in your country.